Service of your fire & life safety system
Taking out a service agreement with Spectrum is a cost effective way of managing your maintenance requirements and gives you peace of mind that your system is compliant with relevant British Standards to ensure it will work in the event of a fire or emergency situation.
We provide peace of mind solutions for a whole range of disciplines, such as:
• Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
• PAVA Systems
• Air Sampling High Sensitivity Smoke Detection Systems
• Fixed Fire Suppression Systems
• Fire Phones
• Dry Risers
• Wet Risers
• Sprinkler Systems
• Pre-action Systems
• Deluge Systems
• Nitrogen or IG55 Induced Foam Systems
• Sump Protection Foam Systems
• Portable Fire Extinguishers
We also have the expertise, capabilities and knowledge to support a range of systems including Siemens Cerberus, Inim Electronics, Gent, Notifier, Honeywell, JSB, Menvier, C-TEC, Quantec, Guardian, Intercall, Kentec, Advanced, Tyco, Minerva, ADT. Kidde, Viking, Reliable, Potter, Control Equipment, .
Why do I need a maintenance contract?
Peace of Mind – your fire and life safety systems provide the earliest possible warning of an emergency event for staff and visitors. It has been designed and installed to protect life, as well as property, and will be expected to operate correctly in an emergency.
For this reason, your fire and life safety systems needs to be kept in optimum condition, so you are safe in the knowledge that your system will not let you down when you need it most.
The maintenance contract
We offer a variety of flexible solutions and tailor the contract to suit your needs. These include, FIREPLAN 1, FIREPLAN 2 & FIREPLAN 3 care packages.
• Support from our 24 hour customer service centre.
• Availability of engineers 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
• Maintenance visits arranged at a time that is convenient for you.
• Detailed reporting, asset lists and recommendations.
• A service plan tailored to suit your needs.
• Response to emergency call outs.
The Regulatory Reform Order requires the service provider to produce detailed information on the assets tested.
With our innovative service delivery methods, such as electronic ‘ticksheets’ and reporting systems, we are able to give you high quality documentation and information on the condition and performance of your systems.
All service engineers are equipped with laptops and mobile connectivity, enabling direct connection with our servers and a library of technical documents. In addition, engineers have the ability to back-up system information centrally, giving the customer added security and peace of mind.
Experience and training
At Spectrum Fire Protection (UK) Ltd we are committed to training and developing all of our staff throughout their careers with us. We make sure they are up to date with every level of qualifications required to give them the best knowledge available, and in turn allow them to give our customers the best possible service delivery. Spectrum engineering has:
• Field experience within the fire and life safety systems industry and/or served an apprenticeship through Spectrum.
• Taken and passed either BAFE, LPCB, FIA and industry and manufacturers standard qualifications.
• Design, Applications knowledge and qualifications.
• Attended all required Health & Safety courses necessary for working in this industry.
• The ability to repair control equipment and replace field devices.
Service help desk
Spectrum has a dedicated out-of-hours Help Desk ensuring its customers can obtain support and report faults 24/7. With access to a number of duty engineers, we are able to respond at any time of the day or night.
The Spectrum Help Desk will ensure that response and fix times are kept to absolute minimum through daily monitoring of outstanding/unresolved faults.
The Help Desk will also programme and subsequently monitor pre-planned maintenance visits on an ongoing basis to make sure that they are completed on time and that information is filtered back to the Client.